|ASSISTANT FLYING INSTRUCTOR |
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- Hold at least a Private Pilots Licence.
- Be a holder of a Private Pilots Licence for at least 8 months at the completion of the course.
- Have 150 hours as Pilot in Command.
TO OBTAIN THE RATING YOU NEED
- Ground school preparation for the written test.
- 25 hours of dual flight instruction from the right seat.
- The required books and materials for the course.
DURATION: 1 MONTH
- To pass a written test.
- To pass a flight test with a DCA Examiner after passing the written test and completing 25 hour dual flight training.
|Cessna 152 AFI ||£ 1550 + VAT|
|Piper 38 Tomahawk AFI ||£ 1550 + VAT|
|Piper 28 Archer AFI ||£ 2125 + VAT|